More than 100 years of combined experience
The following are among our attorneys many accomplishments:
- Certified Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys (Past President & Circle of Advocates)
- American Association for Justice (Sustaining member)
The lawyers of Harris Kuhn Law Firm, LLP are all committed to providing thoughtful, competent & personal consideration of your legal concerns. We are a small but well-established law firm whose members are engaged in a variety of legal specialties, including the following:
Jim Harris and Britany Shotkoski primarily represent clients who are victims of serious and catastrophic personal injuries resulting from misconduct, negligence or malpractice of others.
Personal injury cases include the following:
- Catastrophic & Serious Injuries such as quadriplegia, paraplegia, traumatic brain injury, amputations and burns.
- Wrongful Death Claims.
- Truck & Motor Vehicle Collisions.
- Workers Compensation and work related injuries.
- Defective and dangerous products.
- Premises Liability Cases resulting from injuries due to unsafe and dangerous conditions or activities on someone else’s property.
- Construction and industrial accidents: OSHA safety violations such as cranes, scaffolds and guardrails.
In addition, we handle professional negligence lawsuits, including both medical and legal malpractice.
We are here to serve your family and small business in a meaningful way. We have a strong commitment to protecting your individual and business rights. We enjoy and appreciate the opportunity to serve and help others, to oftentimes stand up for the underdog, and to try to resolve disputes peacefully. We strive for excellent results. Whether your case is against a large corporation, insurance company or professional, we believe you are entitled to a fair and level playing field. Representation of our Business, Real Estate and Domestic Relations clients requires the same dedication and commitment.
If you are in need of assistance with any issues with regards to your property our firm can help you. Please contact us today.